How Not to Miss the Master
This was Swamiji's morning message to the group, as He prepared to leave for the two-week Himalayas Yatra. Understand that the Master is not mass, and you will not miss! There was such a softness to His voice and body language as He thanked us for standing by Him in the face of religious persecution. For those of us staying behind, He left us with this one idea: I love you & I am with you. Many eyes were not dry as we walked out of the temple.
This Unclutchable was a bit sad that my other Unclutchable counterparts were leaving as well for the Himalayas...and I was staying behind to do some lone crime-fighting. Okay, it was more like to do work. But the lesson here is that I should be conflict-free about any decision I make. So I'm going with flow and am actually enjoying this quiet time to focus on seva, work and also connecting with other people within the group.
It's an opportunity to learn how to be by yourself and to not feel lonely or restless. You realize how much you rely on other people's companionship to fill your time. I'll spend these next few days looking in...and seeing who's actually in here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment